BioWinConnect "Incubation models and collaboration"
BioWin invites you on May 22 to its event “Discover incubation models” addressed to Walloon companies. On this occasion, 5 existing incubators will present their services.
To showcase their expertise, each of them will be joined by an incubated company to testify.
- Brussels South Biopark Incubator by Florence Bosco – company to be confirmed
- Bridge2Health by Caroline Thielen – PDC*line Pharma par Eric Halioua
- Johnson & Johnson Innovation (EMEA Innovation Centre and JLABS) by Cosmin Popa – company to be confirmed
- WSL by Agnès Flemal – company to be confirmed
- Dassault Systèmes & 3DEXPERIENCE Lab by Sébastien Rosel – Digital Orthopaedics par Eric Halioua
Languages: English - French
The showcases will be followed by a B2B session to give you the opportunity to talk to the incubators about your personal needs.
We’ll end the day by a networking cocktail.
12.00 – 13.00: Lunch
13.00 -14.30: Incubators’ presentations
14.30 – 14.45: Break
14.45 – 15.45: Incubators’ presentations
15:45 – 16.00: Break
16.00- 17.30: B2B Meetings
17.30 – 18.30: Networking cocktail
Hotel IBIS in Louvain-la-Neuve
BioWin Members : free
Academic - Start-up: free
Non-members (industrial and support services) : 100€ VAT excl.